[Vtigercrm-developers] Balance Value on vTiger 6.0 - Invoice Module

apcloic apcloic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 15:00:20 GMT 2014

Hi,
I need to do the same thing as I've created a custom module / custom
workflow to deal with partial payments.
So, I'm able to set paid amount in received field and i've also noticed that
the balance is not updated whenever I use workflow or direct editing.

I believe these fields are used for On Demand version only, it may require a
cron task or a workflow to make it work with Open Source version.