[Vtigercrm-developers] Balance Value on vTiger 6.0 - Invoice Module

Bandile Nodada bnodada at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 11:32:47 GMT 2014

Hi guys

I  installed vTiger 6.0 and now i have just noticed something that doesn't
seem right (I may be wrong) to me. When creating an invoice there is a
field called "Received" which i assume is for the amount that a customer
has already paid towards their order. I enter a value there hoping to get a
difference of the value in the "Grand Total" field and "Received" in the
Balance Field but i get nothing.

I was thinking that the formula for this is Balance = ( Grand Total -
Received).

Please see the attached screenshot. Any explanation or help with regards to
this will be appreciated. Thanks

Kind Regards,
Nodada Bandile
0824711732

"Education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much
you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you do know and
what you don't."
--Anatole France