[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Vtiger in charity

Siam Translations LLP info at siam-translations.com
Mon Mar 10 05:58:10 GMT 2014

Got same situation but with custom modules. Hierarchy and groups etc are
flexible
but it will never replace advantages of assigning more than one user to
the same record.
If any of you guys will find the way to do it let us know.
This could be also a great advantage if this function could be
implemented to crm as a standard.

Cheers
Andrew