[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Vtiger in charity

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Sun Mar 9 10:20:38 GMT 2014

Stacey, try taking a step back and telling us what requirement you need
to implement instead of how you implemented it, maybe that way we can
give you some constructive opinions.

Note that:

1.- it is not easy at all to add additional users to a record by coding
2.- groups and permission system is pretty flexible
3.- losing sleep and being in a hurry is bad policy :-)  you need to
take your time one step at a time, inform your client, charity should
understand that more than others...