[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Vtiger in charity

Stacey Johnson stacey.johnson110 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 09:32:10 GMT 2014

Hello guys :-) My name is Stacey and I helping one of UK based charities.
I trying to build for them CRM with simple accounting functionality
but found an issue I cant crack on it. It is assigning to the record more
than one user. I managed to create additional user field within Projects
(it will need to be in more modules) but it doesnt mean that this
particular record will be assigned to two users.
Didn't slept all night as I promised make it O.o
I will really appreciate if any of you could help me ... :-)

:o)

Stacey
stacey.johnson110 at gmail.com