[Vtigercrm-developers] Looking for a VT6/GeoTools Cluebat...

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 10:54:05 GMT 2014

I'm looking at what's involved with porting GeoTools to VT6 and not
getting very far.

The most complex part of getting GeoTools to work nicely in 5.4.0 was
the way I managed to "embed" the normal module's list view (and all it's
associated filters etc.) inside the GeoTool's module display.

I've been looking at the VT6 architecture and can't fathom how I can do
this.

I have the map and a new template laying out the page as I'd want it but
I just can't follow the MVC to work out how I'd, for example, display
the Accounts list view in the left-hand div on the attached screenshot.

Anyone got any suggestions or pointers?

TIA