[Vtigercrm-developers] All records which have been deleted fromRecycle Bin will be still in the mysql database.

Holbok István holbok at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 19:10:38 GMT 2014

Hi Uma,

This issue is still valid for the custom modules as well:
http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8084#comment:4

Please find the comment 4 in the track, I think the solution is in the
comment.
The issue was tested in vtiger 6.1.0 svn 14155 (latest version).

Kindest regards:
Istvan

üdvözlettel:

*Holbok István*