[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger_ws_entity

Kristian Koci kristian.koci at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 16:52:14 GMT 2014

I'd like to know, how ws_entity module record actually works.

I mean, for example, i was modifying a 5.x module, to port it to 6.x but
when i tried to save or visit a record, it said the user is not permitted
to see that content.

However, doing my reasearch i realize that the module ws_entity entry was
missing.

Just executed the query and i had permission to access everything on it.

BTW, my question then is, how or why was that happening?

What prevents a module to be recorded on the vtiger_ws_entity table?

How that actually works?

Thanks in advance!

--
Kristian Koci