[Vtigercrm-developers] Calendar not showing shared appointment in private (discussion)

Zebra Hosting support at zebrahosting.eu
Fri Jun 27 08:14:50 GMT 2014

Not sure if it is a bug or a feature (no older version here to compare) but when I create a calendar meeting and assign it to a group where I am part of, the meeting appears in the shared calendar but not in my own.
Seems odd to me. If I check my schedule of the day I want to see what I have to do, without browsing to the shared calendar too.

Steps to repeat:
Create a user groep “all”
Assign all users to this groep
Create a calendar entry for a meeting, appointed to the  ‘all group.
Check shared and private calendar. Only one entry in the shared calendar visible.

If this is by design I would like to suggest to reconsider this.
Of course people can be invited but if they are already member of a group shouldn’t they be automatically added?

Bastiaan Houtkooper
Zebra Hosting