[Vtigercrm-developers] mass editing issue v 6.0

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Wed Jun 25 08:48:12 GMT 2014

Hi Andrew,

I tried to reproduce issue in vtiger 6.0 (
http://trac.vtiger.com/svn/vtiger/vtigercrm/branches/6.0.0/). Which is
working fine, In mass edit it is letting me change any field without
changing assigned user, which still remains same.

With
Regards
Uma S
Vtiger Team

On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 8:20 PM, SIAM Translations LLP <
info at siam-translations.com> wrote:

> When I try mass edit records the window allows not only change what I
> want,  but also forcing
> to change current user. Sometimes I want to change some value in the list
> of records which are assigned to
> various users but I dont want change their records to be mine! Of course
> work around is to filter users before editing
> records but it not a good way as there can be a many users.
>
> Regards
> Andrew Smith

With
Best Regards