[Vtigercrm-developers] Error in add tasks in the workflow

Rodrigo Souza rodrigo at hostplan.com.br
Fri Jun 20 12:46:33 GMT 2014

Now can not enable debug mode, because the system is being used ...

But I believe it is something related to configuration of PHP or Apache,
because the same installation on another server works perfectly.

The vtiger is running on Linux.

Thanks for your attention.

Atte,
*Rodrigo Souza de Oliveira*

*Consultor de TI*Hostplan Informática Ltda
Telefones: (21) 9-8153-5287
website: www.hostplan.com.br
e-mail/msn: rodrigo at hostplan.com.br