[Vtigercrm-developers] New UI Type

anup anup.my001 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 07:08:23 GMT 2014

Here We cant create individual picklistlist vlaues with all user name,

So new ui type is needed.

Just like owner.tpl  if we create a newui.tpl with select attribute as
multiple we can get all users dynamically into it,same as assigned to field.

for instance if we create new user (in your case) we have to again add that
user to multipicklist.

One more thing what if we have 100's of users ? we can't insert each and
every user into multipicklist values (time consuming) :)

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 12:21 PM, Rishab K <rishab.k at vtiger.com> wrote:

> Hello Anup,you can go with uitype 33 this will create a
> multipicklist.Values for the multipicklist should be an array
>

> On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 10:43 AM, anup <anup.my001 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Team,
>>
>> Any Reference to create new ui type in vtiger 6?
>>
>> I want to create a multipicklist of users.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Anup.M.Y / PHP Web Developer
>> 9964281402/ anup.my001 at gmail.com

Anup.M.Y / PHP Web Developer