[Vtigercrm-developers] 6.1 final release

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Fri Jun 20 04:00:08 GMT 2014

We are working on marketplace integration (will be updating soon).

Looking at the progress so far, we may touch validate phase at end-of June -
and production release may happen in July / Aug (hopefully).

Regards,
Prasad

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I* Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/vtiger/226866697333578?sk=wall> *I* Blog