[Vtigercrm-developers] Add existing event to a campaign?

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Thu Jun 19 06:16:10 GMT 2014

Hi,

Right now in any modules activities related tab selecting activities is not
supported. We will mark this in our road-map. Here is the reference for trac
<http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8111>. Please leave your
observation here.

With
Regards
Uma S
Vtiger Team

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 1:52 AM, socialboostdk <socialboostdk at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Is it possible to add an existing event to a campaign?
>
> Ie. under Activities-tab, i can add new task or event, but not select
> existing?
>
> (I can instead go under calendar -> list -> edit existing event and add
> campaign, but thats the "opposite direction" of what I'm trying to achieve)
>
> *Thanks!! :))*
>
> /CHR

With
Best Regards