[Vtigercrm-developers] Modifying system files

Mariusz Krzaczkowski m.krzaczkowski at opensaas.pl
Wed Jun 18 12:55:21 GMT 2014

Hi

According to with the rules of vtiger CRM can not modify system files, some
of our modules modify system files because we have no other option. Anyone
who wants to expand the system vtiger has problems with this. That's why
we've added a few issues on trac.
*Corrects these errors will enable the developers do not have to modify
system files. Please do not disregard these errors as it was out of sync
with google.*

I send the list to the reported bugs and their proposals for their
resolution.
http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8105
http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8106
http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8107