[Vtigercrm-developers] SMS history not kept?

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Fri Jun 13 11:45:45 GMT 2014

Hi,

Sending SMS, Emails and making Calls are like external actions of entity
record. Right now we are tracking only internal actions such( update, edit)
of fields. We will be adding this in our road-map, I have created trac
<http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8100> for same. Please
update your observation.

With
Regards
Uma S
Vtiger Team

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 3:48 PM, Zebra Hosting <support at zebrahosting.eu>
wrote:

>  Could anybody confirm or tell me about this?
>

>   From: Bastiaan Houtkooper <support at zebrahosting.eu>
> Date: maandag 9 juni 2014 10:18
> To: "vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com" <
> vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com>
> Subject: [Vtigercrm-developers] SMS history not kept?
>
>   Just setup the SMS service and noted that when I send a tekst message
> to contacts, this does not gets logged in the contacts history.
> Was this ever implemented or should I add it to the bug list?
>
>  Bastiaan Houtkooper
> Zebra Hosting

With
Best Regards