[Vtigercrm-developers] Contacts <> invoices v6.0

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Fri Jun 13 09:16:46 GMT 2014

Hi Andrew,

Please check if vtiger_invoice table has entries for contactid column,
because this is the only relation used to show entries is related list of
contacts module. vtiger_crmentityrel table doesn't saves any information
about relations.

With
Regards
Uma S
Vtiger Team

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 11:04 AM, SIAM Translations LLP <
info at siam-translations.com> wrote:

>  Contacts suddenly lost relation to Invoices therefore no invoice shows in
> related list
> Seems like in vtiger_crmentityrel consisted of few relation
> but even I deleted leaving most recent it not help.
> Seeking advice :-)
>
> Andrew Smith

With
Best Regards