[Vtigercrm-developers] Where are the language files for Dashboard Widgets?

Rishab K rishab.k at vtiger.com
Tue Jun 3 04:11:48 GMT 2014

Hello,

The translation for Sales Pipeline widget header can be found under

*vtiger_root/languages/prefix/Vtiger.php*

under Dasboard Widget translations

//Dashboard widgets
    'History' => 'History',
    'Upcoming Activities' => 'Upcoming Activities',
    'Overdue Activities' => 'Overdue Activities',
    'Funnel' => 'Funnel',
    'Potentials by Stage' => 'Opportunities by Stage',
    'Pipelined Amount' => 'Sales Pipeline',

Regards,

Rishab