[Vtigercrm-developers] create a module based on the trouble ticket (HelpDesk) module

Hamono, Chris (DPC) Chris.Hamono at sa.gov.au
Mon Jul 21 01:11:05 GMT 2014

I don't want to know  how to create a table. I want to know what can be put in the manifest. The question is vague because I don't know what can and what can't be put in the manifest. While I looked at other manifests from other modules it is also not always clear what does what. Which was why I was looking for some documentation.

It turns out some modules (like trouble tickets) have tables prepopulated in a separate script. Which makes no sense in a modular system. It was the core of the problem I was trying to resolve.

That link you provided has precious little information. I have seen it many times. And I google EVERYTHING many times before I resort to an email into this or any other list.

Chris