[Vtigercrm-developers] No new projects

Michael Lockwood michael at lockwood.us.com
Thu Jul 17 03:34:02 GMT 2014

I created the file suggested by Alan.  Ran it, and this was displayed:

Regerating tabdata files ... Done Recalculate Sharing Rules Done

However, the ACL rules are still not working for me.  Even if I have all
modules set to "Private", other users are able to see each others records.

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 4:49 AM, Zebra Hosting <support at zebrahosting.eu>
wrote:

>  No errors in PHP or DB.
>
>  Remember, everything is working perfectly and other test CRM’s on the
> same machine don’t have any issues.
> This seems only related to changing some rol/group settings and then
> ending up with a non working CRM.
>
>  But Al’s script did the job! (and works in 6.1)
>
>  Thanks all for trying to help. Still I think this check/option should be
> part of vTiger system. Why can things like this happen…..
>

>  Bastiaan Houtkooper
> Zebra Hosting
>

>   From: Rishab K <rishab.k at vtiger.com>
> Date: woensdag 16 juli 2014 10:40
> To: "vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com" <
> vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com>
>
> Subject: Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] No new projects
>
>   Check if the CRM is throwing any errors by setting error_reporting to
> 6135,display_errors to On in index.php
> And set $dieOnError to true in PearDatabase.php to see if there are any db
> queries failing.
>

> On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 2:00 PM, Alan Lord <alanslists at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Try recreating the tabdata files and the sharing rules files.
>>
>> For vtiger 5.4.0 this is the script I use.
>>
>>  <?php
>>> $Vtiger_Utils_Log = true;
>>> require_once('include/utils/CommonUtils.php');
>>>
>>> echo "Regerating tabdata files ..." . PHP_EOL;
>>>         perform_post_migration_activities();
>>> echo "Done" . PHP_EOL;
>>> echo "Recalculate Sharing Rules" . PHP_EOL;
>>>         RecalculateSharingRules();
>>> echo "Done" . PHP_EOL;
>>> ?>
>>>

>> It might be slightly different for 6 but should give you a useful
>> starting point.
>>
>> HTH
>>
>> Al

*Michael Lee Lockwood*