[Vtigercrm-developers] No new projects

Zebra Hosting support at zebrahosting.eu
Wed Jul 16 09:49:27 GMT 2014

No errors in PHP or DB.

Remember, everything is working perfectly and other test CRM’s on the same machine don’t have any issues.
This seems only related to changing some rol/group settings and then ending up with a non working CRM.

But Al’s script did the job! (and works in 6.1)

Thanks all for trying to help. Still I think this check/option should be part of vTiger system. Why can things like this happen…..

Bastiaan Houtkooper
Zebra Hosting