[Vtigercrm-developers] [2.] How to redirect a view in vtiger 6.1 ?

Holbok István holbok at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 15:49:10 GMT 2014

Prasad,
Thank you very much for the suggestion.

It is clear for my custom module, and I understood it and tested, it
works well.

My Current page is *Contacts *and the last performed action was Save
Contacts record (after updating or creating a new)
( index.php?module=Contacts&view=Detail&record=$RecordID )
and I would like to notify the vtiger user about a necessary action with
a related Custom module of this Contacts record,
and I would like to get a feedback from the user and if the choice is YES,
I would like to redirect the User to the page create a new Custom module
record. I think using the quick create record link it is possible with
autofill of necessary fields.

Is it possible to inject necessary Javascript code to the Contacts
module pages without modifying the core files of Contacts module to
perform all this above?

Kindest regards:
Istvan