[Vtigercrm-developers] [2.] How to redirect a view in vtiger 6.1 ?

Holbok István holbok at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 12:02:46 GMT 2014

Dear Prasad,

Thank you for the suggestion.

If I understand well, I can use the event handler to do some things
triggered by the vtiger.entity.aftersave event.
To continue the flow is the best to redirect to the action controller,
with
     $redirectUrl =
'index.php?module=Custommodule&*action*=Customaction&mode=Custommode';
     header("Location: $redirectUrl");
     exit();

And in the process function of the Customaction Controller is suggested
to make the control flow decision.

And if I would like to insert a modal popup window to notify the vtiger
user and ask him to decide something, then I can insert into the page
HTML using Vtiger_Response::Emit() the HTML content of this modal popup
window from the Customaction Controller.

It was your suggestion?

Kindest regards:
Istvan