[Vtigercrm-developers] Finding more info regarding fix trac ticket

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Tue Jul 8 08:13:57 GMT 2014

Sorry Sreenivas but that is not true, please look at the tickets and you
will see. Your team is closing all tickets with a link to the vtiger CRM
6.1 branch, the WHOLE branch, there is no way of seeing what was changed.

Have a look at any of the tickets I close in coreBOS bug tracker and you
will see that you have a full reference to the commit with the exact
changes clearly visible.

Joe
TSolucio