[Vtigercrm-developers] Selling Subscription Services

Rodrigo Souza rodrigo at hostplan.com.br
Mon Jul 7 14:42:39 GMT 2014

I would solve it by converting a Quote to Sales Order, I could "dismember"
items, ie, generate a SO for service items and other items for the product
... or according to the frequency of each item

Atte,
*Rodrigo Souza de Oliveira*

*Consultor de TI*Hostplan Informática Ltda
Telefones: (21) 9-8153-5287
website: www.hostplan.com.br
e-mail/msn: rodrigo at hostplan.com.br