[Vtigercrm-developers] Selection field on template not working

kkoci kristian.koci at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 05:36:25 GMT 2014

I'm using this code into my Edit and Detail TPL's, on vtiger6.0

The field shows perfectly, but when i click on select button, it doesn't
works, just doesn't do anything, AND if I click on the clear_field document
link then vtiger reloads on 'Home', so I'll like to know

How can i add a simple select register field on TPL?

It is like a uitype10 field if I remember correctly. But on TPL file.

Thanks in advance!