[Vtigercrm-developers] Migration problem

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Wed Jan 29 06:39:44 GMT 2014

Emmanuel,

You can migrate 5.4.0 to 6.0 using the vtigercrm-540-600-patch.zip
migration patch instead
of full-source installation. Please refer:
http://community.vtiger.com/help/vtigercrm/administrators/migration.html

The screenshot you shared indicates database being already in 6.0

Regards,
Prasad

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I*
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/vtiger/226866697333578?sk=wall>