[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 6 - UIType 10 - Additional filters

Richard Hills richard at tw.co.nz
Tue Jan 28 10:01:33 GMT 2014

Thank you Salim. This is exactly what I needed.

Now if only I could override this from within my own module, I am
assuming this is not possible so will need to make a decision shortly
between either creating a custom vtiger branch (as we did with 5.4) or
to simply create our own custom entity modules to use in place of the
default modules.

What are other developers out there doing in terms of managing this new
version?

Currently we are working towards porting core code hacks through to
installable packages, however this is reliant upon us being able to
achieve the level of customisation we require within the existing
framework, is there any information out there regarding what work is
being done to make the system more flexible?

Also, this may have been covered before but what sort of release
schedule can we expect from the vtiger team? Knowing this would greatly
help me with my decision as to how to tackle upcoming work moving our
existing vtiger modifications into the new version.

Sorry for subject break there. Would love to hear some feedback from the
rest of you on this list.