[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 6 - UIType 10 - Additional filters

Salim salimcmd at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 05:04:10 GMT 2014

Please have look on this function *getQueryByModuleField *in module
model, You may have to add that if you are using custom module. That
what i have done to customize PoupList in Some Module

http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/browser/vtigercrm/branches/6.0.0//modules/Accounts/models/Module.php#L47

Muhammed Abdul Salim