[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger CRM 6.0.0 GA Released

Holbok István holbok at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 15:19:38 GMT 2014

Hi Prasad,

There is installation success in the Windows XAMPP 1.7.7:

The php.ini *max_execution_time* should be adjusted to *1200* for the
successful installation.
The php.ini memory_limit = 512M was.

I have found some missing Hungarian translations, it will translate for
the next release, I see.

regards:
*István*