[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger CRM 6.0.0 GA Released

Holbok István holbok at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 14:02:00 GMT 2014

Hi Prasad,

Thank you for the quick response.
I used PHP 5.3.8 for the major test, and the variables
max_execution_time = 600
memory_limit = 128M , were the first test.

It gave the unfinished installation process.

The second test was used
max_execution_time = 600
memory_limit = 256M , and it also gave unfinished installation process
with a quasi-empty screen (only logo and Install Wizard were there).

The third test was used
max_execution_time = 900
memory_limit = 512M , and it also gave unfinished installation process
with a quasi-empty screen (only logo and Install Wizard were there).

So, I think something wrong with it. My Ubuntu Linux installation uses
PHP 5.5 so I will not try it for the tests.

I will try with max_execution_time = 1200 (~ 20 minutes) the install
process my it will work.

This Windows system has 6 GB RAM, and i7-3610QM CPU @ 2.30 GHz
processor, so there is enough much resources to do something.
The only limitation is the old 32 bit XAMPP 1.7.7 version. (the latest
XAMPP is v.1.8.3 with PHP 5.5)

regrads:

*István*