[Vtigercrm-developers] Duplicate CRMIDs 5.40

Stefan Warnat ich at stefanwarnat.de
Wed Jan 8 11:05:39 GMT 2014

Hy,

Yesterday I found a very strange situation in one of my clients vtiger 5.4
systems.
The System ~250k records contains Leads with a leadid, which isn't a
"setype LEAD" in vtiger_crmentity.
Some are Contacts, other Accounts, Tickets, ...
Also the ID exist correctly in the respective tables of contacts, accounts,

I create the following problem situation:
Two records are created in absolutely the same moment. (The createdtime
column is completely equal)
Because ADODB don't lock the sequence table, there could be a chance of
duplicate crmid's, I suspect.
I'm not fully sure how safe the used "LAST_INSERT_ID(id+1)" is.
The normal "LAST_INSERT_ID()" is per connection, but only get back a auto
increment.

Anyone other with this problem?

Stefan