[Vtigercrm-developers] Search in columns of a list of records

Manuel Fernando ptdesigner at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 22:18:04 GMT 2014

Ok,

i understand that as well but in my point of view, sorry but business is business.
If you provide a free service to your clientes, doesn’t mean that you have to offer ill funcionalities otherwise
they don’t need to buy other or the same complete service from you.

Sorry if i was misunderstood about what i said. I meant in my previous post for the group of people that don’t even bother to read some and learn how tiger works.
They just want to download and make money providing their clients vtiger.

I know some of you are very evolved and contribute a lot for this project and do great things for all.

By the way, Thanks for ModuleDesigner.

Manuel