[Vtigercrm-developers] RES: vtiger 6 - leads module workflow action send email fails

Douglas Gigante douglas.gigante at tecnocomp.com.br
Wed Feb 19 12:11:44 GMT 2014

Hi Richard,

I´m facing the very same prroblem...

-----Mensagem original-----
De: vtigercrm-developers-bounces at lists.vtigercrm.com [mailto:vtigercrm-developers-bounces at lists.vtigercrm.com] Em nome de Richard Hills
Enviada em: terça-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2014 17:57
Para: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com
Assunto: [Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 6 - leads module workflow action send email fails

http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/7959#ticket

Another one for verification, though it was a user on IRC is who pointed me to this:

> <macswagger> I set up a webform for our canvassers to enter lead
> information into <macswagger> and when they enter it in, that
> information goes to our lead module <macswagger> I set up a workflow
> so that it'll email a specific sales rep depending on which canvasser
> entered it in (they choose from a
> picklist) and it'll email that sales rep <macswagger> only problem is,
> its not emailing out <macswagger> when I go to a lead and select "send
> email" it works, but not from the workflow. Am I missing something?

My own testing was done without the webform and macswagger also confirmed that this workflow was failing to trigger when his leads were created directly.

I also tested the contacts module where workflow emails were sending as expected.

Thank you

--
Richard Hills
TechnologyWise Ltd, Tauranga, NZ