[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 6 - leads module workflow action send email fails

Richard Hills richard at tw.co.nz
Tue Feb 18 20:56:43 GMT 2014

http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/7959#ticket

Another one for verification, though it was a user on IRC is who pointed
me to this:

> <macswagger> I set up a webform for our canvassers to enter lead
> information into
> <macswagger> and when they enter it in, that information goes to our
> lead module
> <macswagger> I set up a workflow so that it'll email a specific sales
> rep depending on which canvasser entered it in (they choose from a
> picklist) and it'll email that sales rep
> <macswagger> only problem is, its not emailing out
> <macswagger> when I go to a lead and select "send email" it works, but
> not from the workflow. Am I missing something?

My own testing was done without the webform and macswagger also
confirmed that this workflow was failing to trigger when his leads were
created directly.

I also tested the contacts module where workflow emails were sending as
expected.

Thank you

--
Richard Hills