[Vtigercrm-developers] Can't Delete Contacts

Cam Aroson gm98z28ss at me.com
Tue Feb 18 22:41:40 GMT 2014

We still can not delete contacts.  We installed latest release with new database and imported 500 contacts.  We tried to delete more than one and the pop up deletion indicator never goes away.

I tried to duplicate this on the demo site but the import page is blank.  Is this correct?  Please let me know.

Thanks.