[Vtigercrm-developers] Meta date filter values VT6

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Mon Feb 17 13:29:09 GMT 2014

Hi Alan,

This issue is raised because of fieldtype of created_time in modComments.
Actually the fieldtype of created_time should be DateTime, but here it is
Time field. So comparator for time field and DateTime fields are different
which causes the problem. Please run the attached script on your source.
Which solves the problem by updating type of field.

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 2:48 PM, Alan Lord (News) <alanslists at gmail.com>wrote:

> When we were discussing the modComments module recently I made the comment
> that we are unable to get a list of comments and sort or filter by date as
> it is no longer a traditional entity module.
>
> I then tried to create a report to achieve a similar thing but was not
> able to because there were no meta values available for the created_time
> field, e.g. Yesterday, Last 30 Days etc.
>
> Having just looked at a Contact report, I see that meta values for the
> created_time field *are* available there so why not on modComments? What is
> the difference?
>
> Cheers
>
> Al
>
> --