[Vtigercrm-developers] Meta date filter values VT6

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 09:18:34 GMT 2014

When we were discussing the modComments module recently I made the
comment that we are unable to get a list of comments and sort or filter
by date as it is no longer a traditional entity module.

I then tried to create a report to achieve a similar thing but was not
able to because there were no meta values available for the created_time
field, e.g. Yesterday, Last 30 Days etc.

Having just looked at a Contact report, I see that meta values for the
created_time field *are* available there so why not on modComments? What
is the difference?

Cheers

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk