[Vtigercrm-developers] Help to get started building dashboard widgets

Arnold den Boer arnold at ardebo.nl
Fri Feb 14 15:31:03 GMT 2014

Thanks Jonathan,

I will dive into this.

Van: vtigercrm-developers-bounces at lists.vtigercrm.com
[mailto:vtigercrm-developers-bounces at lists.vtigercrm.com] Namens Jonathan
Sardo
Verzonden: vrijdag 14 februari 2014 13:36
Aan: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com
Onderwerp: Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Help to get started building dashboard
widgets

Hello,

Look at /modules/HelpDesk/models/Modules.php

You can also look in the database: vtiger_links and search linktype =
DASHBOARDWIDGET

Regards,

Jonathan SARDO

Tél. 06 99 45 50 47

<mailto:arnold at ardebo.nl> >:

Can anyone help me get started to build a dashboard widget.

I want to have a dashboard widget showing tickets by category.

So I made a copy of the TicketsByStatus.php

But where can I change the query from getTicketsByStatus to
getTicketsByCategory.

http://www.vtiger.com/