[Vtigercrm-developers] V6 Comments (reports: Meta Values)

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 09:59:17 GMT 2014

On 14/02/14 09:50, Alan Lord wrote:

> I can easily tell how busy a system is simply by noticing that for
> example 300 comments are being added every day, or just 2...

So I thought "I know" I can write a report instead!"

*WRONG*

There do not appear to be any "meta" values available so I can't create
a filter that says, for example, show me all Comments with a created
time of "Yesterday" as I can in 5.4.0...

The more I look at vtiger 6 the more issues there seem to be with it...