[Vtigercrm-developers] Chat between users

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Mon Feb 10 09:42:27 GMT 2014

On 09/02/14 16:26, socialboostdk wrote:

> I can see in the archive that Alan Bell did a first version (link no
> longer working?)
ah yes, I will put that somewhere sensible later. I was reasonably happy
with the general outcome, but it gets terribly confused by the ajax
editing in detailview, I think that would be fixable, but I couldn't be
bothered to fix it in 5.4 and at the time I wasn't playing with 6.0 much
(I am still not using it much yet). I will put it on github I think so
we can all play with it and maybe get it polished.

Alan.

--
Libertus Solutions
http://libertus.co.uk