[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Vt6 Duplicate Leads ODDITY

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Mon Feb 10 07:14:51 GMT 2014

Hi Kevin,

Yes, once we click on merge in popup it downloads the response file, which
is an bug. I have raised an
ticket in tracker for this (
http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/7943), please have a look
and update
if any observation is missed.

After merge of records, not receiving any mail as you said. As once the
merge is completed one record
details will be pushed to other selected record and the other will be
deleted, but after merge, find duplicates
listview should get updated, which is missing, that leads to show error
that record is deleted. which is also
reported in above trac link. Will look into this sooner.

On Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 2:51 PM, Kevin J Alderton
<k.j.alderton at ntlworld.com>wrote:

>  Hi all,
>
> In duplicate leads when you have the option to merge, select the records
> and click merge
>
> This results in a pop-up from which a selection can be made, then click
> merge  -----  low and behold another pop-up asking what can Firefox (Chrome
> also) do with index.php. Open or save?
>
> And the best bit,  an email arrives in the administrators inbox,
> informing him that a new lead has just been received from the website  ----
> the very lead I was trying to merge.  Click merge again and a notice
> appears saying the record is deleted ?????????????????????
>
> Anyone else come across this?

With
Best Regards
Uma.S