[Vtigercrm-developers] detail views

Siam Translations LLP info at siam-translations.com
Mon Feb 10 06:30:55 GMT 2014

Quick create button is an another issue. Some custom modules and data entry
should follow exact entry procedure to settle records in a tree of created
logic. Quick create button allows push in records which are not tied to
procedure mentioned above. It might be wise to have option to switch on/off
quick create button separately for particular users.

regards
Andrew Smith