[Vtigercrm-developers] detail views

Siam Translations LLP info at siam-translations.com
Mon Feb 10 06:11:44 GMT 2014

You are right, however it don't seems to be a comfortable option. When you
entering many records large well visible button just above list is much
more convenient (one click not two).
I would ask developers/users here what they think about it, maybe I am weird
a bit :)
So, guys what do you think?

Regards
Andrew

Siam Translations LLP
153 Ban Mai, Muang Nakhon
Nakhon Ratchasima , Thailand, 30000
www.siam-translations.com

This message contains confidential information and is intended for
[Recipient]. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited. E-mail transmission
cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be
contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a
result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a
hard-copy version.