[Vtigercrm-developers] Problem with report generation - Vtiger 6

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Fri Feb 7 07:23:47 GMT 2014

Hi Janicki,
    We tried to reproduce this issue,by including two uitype 10 fields of
Potentials(Opportunity) module that are available, respectively Contact
Name and Organization Name,to generate report using primary module as
Potential,but not able to reproduce the issue.Would you please give some
more clarification on the issue,like did you created any reference field in
potential module,which points to potentials itself and tried,kindly give
the clarification,which will help us more to nail the issue exactly.

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 6:20 PM, Janicki, Michał <m.janicki at opensaas.pl>wrote:

> By the way those two mentioned uitype10 fields are both related to
> Potential module. Tested on the latest version vtiger 6 (rev 14003) and
> does not work.
>
> *Z poważaniem / Best regards*
>
> *Michał Janicki*
> *Tel: +48 884-999-531*
>
> *m.janicki at opensaas.pl <m.janicki at opensaas.pl>www.OpenSaaS.pl
> <http://www.opensaas.pl/>*
>

> 2014-02-05 Joe Bordes <joe at tsolucio.com>:
>
>>  Just to add some additional information. I updated our TSDomains module
>> which has two uitype 10 fields pointing to the same module and it worked
>> correctly. This did not work in previous versions of vtiger CRM, requiring
>> code changes, but now it works correctly in 6.0. So maybe it is something
>> with base modules or Potentials itself.
>> In case that helps
>>

>> On 05/02/14 10:44, Janicki, Michał wrote:
>>
>>  Hello,
>>
>>  Right now I have in Potentials module two uitype10 fields. If I will
>> add at least one of those fields to report and while generating report if I
>> have set up Primary Module as Potentials then the report will not be
>> generated.
>>
>>  If I will remove this field from report, generation of report will
>> succeed. What is the problem?
>>
>>   *Z poważaniem / Best regards*
>>
>>  *Michał Janicki*
>> *Tel: +48 884-999-531*