[Vtigercrm-developers] VT6 Mail Manager

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 09:38:27 GMT 2014

When I save a message a draft, why doesn't it go in my Drafts folder in
my IMAP account?

I thought it hadn't saved it, but it had, just as an email entity under
the Lead. However, the related list of emails shows NO indication that
an email is sent, draft or whatever.

In the related list, the message I just saved as a *draft* has a date in
the *Date* *Sent* column... Go figure.

Al