[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger on GitHub?

Jonathan Sardo sardoj at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 14:54:31 GMT 2014

Hello Vtiger team,

To begin with, thank you very much for your excellent work! Vtiger CRM is a
very strong and good tool!
I've been working with Vtiger for about 2 years and I see that a lot of
developers have very good ideas to fix bugs and improve Vtiger CRM but
there is not a direct way to add these functionalities.

Track is a solution but I think it is not an optimal solution because there
are a lot of tickets and it take time to analyze it.

What do you think to add Vtiger CRM to GitHub (or an other hub) and allow
developers to make pull requests? You will still be able to control the
code and accept or decline requests, but I think it is a good solution to
federate people, creating a strong community.

And you developers, what do you think about this solution?

Regards,

Jonathan SARDO
[image: Images intégrées 5]
Tél. 06 99 45 50 47