[Vtigercrm-developers] Can't Delete Contacts

Cam Aroson gm98z28ss at me.com
Tue Feb 4 16:27:02 GMT 2014

We had a user import his contacts from Outlook.  He, unfortunately, did not remove his personal contacts before doing so.  We thought it would be simple to reverse.  It has not been.  Here is what we did.

Create a filter of user contacts with createtime after his previous imports.  This worked correctly.
Clicked the "All" box to select his 736 contacts to be deleted.
Selected "Delete" from the drop down box.

The "Records are getting deleted" pop up shows up but never goes away (30+ minutes).

Refreshing the Contacts page shows all of the contacts still there.

Tried the same approach with just the "A" contacts selected and get the same thing.

Tried selecting just three contacts and get the same thing.  However, refreshing the Contacts page shows one of the contacts has been deleted.

Tried selecting just one contact and still get the same thing.  Refreshing the Contacts page shows that it has been deleted.

We also tried to delete the contact manually from the Contacts Detail page and we get the "Are you sure" dialog box and select "Yes" and then nothing.  Going back to the contact list view does indeed show that the contact was deleted but there is no indication on the Details page that anything happened.

We turned debugging on and there are no errors in the vtigercrm.log file.

We are running revision 13994, is anyone else having this trouble?

Thanks.