[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger download counter for customer portal is not working

masood ma at gtt-technologies.de
Mon Dec 22 14:02:55 GMT 2014

We have a problem with the download counter. If we download something through
the customer portal, the download counter  in vtiger itself is not working.
But if we download something from vtiger, the download counter works.
Has anybody an idea for a solution or why this happens? (we are using
customer portal and vtiger version 6.1)