[Vtigercrm-developers] MYC vTiger Customer Portal UPDATED VERSION 0.5 - NEW FEATURES!

Stacey Johnson stacey.johnson110 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 05:28:57 GMT 2014

How many weak portals will be advertised here? It all the same just you
guys plays with let say colors. I see this portals as a simply spam here.
vtiger needs robust portal with completely new philosophy - not copied the
same template again and again. It was discussed before for your information.
I said before - vtiger changed and its community also. everything smells
commercial here. I am sorry for harsh estimation, but I know I am not far
from truth.

Stacey